Bangkok : The ‘City Of Angels’, greets the tourists with scenic beauty and the wondrous temples. Bangkok Tours Packages treats the tourist with the grandest shopping experience in one of the Asia’s largest shopping centers. Apart from this, Bangkok Tours also treats the taste buds with some pungent delicacies of Thailand. The Safari Tour with Marine Tour is a must-stop destination. Exotic Bangkok is a city larger than life – its history, it’s culture, it’s people, it’s sheer dynamism is all quite intoxicating and has attracted millions of visitors over the years. Pattaya- When on Thailand Holidays, get rejuvenated with the fun-filled water sporting activities like swimming and snorkeling. The blissful coral formation is the major sight on the Pattaya Tours. Above all, the pristine beaches and the cool breeze make for a fascinating Bangkok Holidays. The happening nightlife and limitless entertainment is indeed a tourist treasure.
- 2 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast as specified in Pattaya.
- 2 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast as specified in Bangkok.
- Coral Island Tour in Pattaya with Indian Lunch on Seat-In-Vehicle basis (SIV)/ Mini Van .
- Half day Bangkok city tour on Seat-In-Vehicle (SIV) basis / Mini Van.
- Return transfers from Bangkok Airport-Pattaya-Bangkok City –Bangkok Airport on Seat-In-Vehicle (SIV) basis / Mini
- Return Class Airfare / Visa Charges.
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc).
- Any services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- GST 3.09% will be applicable.
Day 1 : Arrive Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya-Alcazar Show(optional) : Welcome to Thailand!!! Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Pattaya. After check-in, while the rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the Hotel / Resort in Pattaya.
Day 2 : Pattaya – Coral Island Tour with Lunch : After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour which includes Lunch. Coral Island is known for its turquoise blue and emerald green waters. View coral formations in breathtaking colours from a local glass-bottomed boat or you may even dive in and also enjoy various activities like snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pattaya. Stay overnight at the Hotel / Resort in Pattaya.
Day 3 : Pattaya- Bangkok- Temple and City Tour : After your breakfast in Pattaya. Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Thailand’s pulsating city – Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok and later proceed for half day temple and city tour, which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po). Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4 : Bangkok – Safari World with Marine Park Tour (optional): After breakfast, proceed for Safari world with marine park tour with lunch. Which is an open air wildlife park, where one can drive through the park to experience close ups of all different type of animals. Later continue to the Marine Park to see amazing shows. World’s most spectacular live action show, Ski Show Dolphin Show, Sea lion, Bird, Elephant and Orangutan shows, Hollywood cowboy stunt show. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5 : Depart Bangkok : After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
Meal Plan Specification : B : Breakfast
92 USD per Adult Onwards
- Rates are based on per person on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Rates are not valid for Peak Seasons, Christmas & New Year.
Terms & Conditions :
- The above rates are based on minimum 2 adults traveling together and are applicable for Indian passport / Valid Id Card holders.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare and current applicable taxes, and are subject to availability and change at the time of booking.
- Rates are based on current ROE and ROE will be applicable at the time confirmation Hotels, Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- International check in time is 1400 – 1500 hours; check out time is 1100 – 1200 hours. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Tour package rates are not applicable during trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions. Additional surcharges applicable for the same.
- No amendments possible once land arrangements have been confirmed.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilized services.