Srilanka Tour Package: The explorer Marco Polo of the 12th century wrote that Sri Lanka is the finest island in the whole world. Vacations to Sri Lanka are in great demand. Sri Lanka or the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka as it is officially known is located in the Indian Ocean near India. An island Sri Lanka is surrounded by sea and a perfect destination for a beach holiday. When the seas are rough on one side of the island there. is calm waters on the other side. So it is a year round beach destination. With a recorded history of more than 2500 years Sri Lanka has a rich heritage. There are 8 world heritage sites within the country which include; The hill capital Kandy, The sacred city of Anuradhapura, The Dutch fort of Galle, The ancient city of Polonnaruwa, The rock fortress of Sigiriya, The golden rock temple of Dambulla, The beautiful Horton plains and The Singharaja rain forest. Apart from these famous sites there are hundreds of heritage sites in the island which are frequented by tourists.
Sigiriya: Welcome to Srilanka!!! Arrive at the Colombo Airport. You will be met by a representative and transferred to Sigiriya. En route Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage & Dambulla cave Temple. Stay overnight at hotel in Sigiriya.
Sigiriya – Kandy: After breakfast climb Sigiriya rock. On completion transfer to Kandy via Mathale. Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka. Stay overnight at hotel in Kandy. (B)
Kandy – Colombo : After breakfast at the hotel, commence a city tour of Kandy, including visit to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the royal botanical gardens in Peradeniya. Thereafter transfer to Colombo and commence City tour including shopping. Stay overnight at Hotel in Colombo. (B)
Depart Colombo: Morning transfer to the airport to connect the departure flight to Bnagalore with sweet memories.
Meal Plan Specification: B : Breakfast
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by our Representative.
- Return airport transfers.
3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage & Dambulla cave Temple
- Kandy Sightseeing
- Colombo and commence City tour including shopping.
- Current Applicable Hotel taxes.
- Return Class Airfare / Visa Charges.
Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc).
- Any services not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
- Any other meals.
- Any entrance fees for the sightseeing.
- Camera and video permits in Kandy.
- Any optional tour cost.
- GST 3.09% will be applicable.
- Rates are based on per person on twin sharing basis.
- Rates are not valid for Peak Seasons, Christmas & New Year.
Terms & Conditions :
||Kasappa Lion Rock
- The above rates are based on minimum 2 adults traveling together and are applicable for Indian passport holders.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare and current applicable taxes, and are subject to availability and change at the time of booking.
- Rates are based on current ROE and ROE will be applicable at the time confirmation Hotels, Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- International check in time is 1400 – 1500 hours; check out time is 1100 – 1200 hours. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Tour package rates are not applicable during trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions. Additional surcharges applicable for the same.
No amendments possible once land arrangements have been confirmed.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice & subject to availability. No refund on any unutilized services.